Last modified date: July 28, 2019
A. What kinds of information do we collect?
- • Registration information and profile. SawaLive allows users to register and create an account with the product using your mobile number or third-party platform account. When you create an account, we may collect personal information that you provide to SawaLive, such as your name, gender, date of birth, user name, password, email address, photo or phone number. We also collect information from third-party accounts that can be used to identify you.
- • When you use the product, we may collect information about the device or information sent by your mobile device, such as the operating system, language and device ID, your IP location and log information (log) when you use our products. .
- • Information you choose to upload and publicly display. You can upload your photos, voice or other information on our products and share them with others in our products / others through our products. The information you upload will remain under your control and you can still choose whether to upload, show or remove it.
- • Log information (log). When you use the product, the SawaLive server will automatically record the activities and related information you create. This log information can include: links to our products, the video streams you watch, the date and time spent entering the web page, product features and other statistics, and small text file information. We may also collect interactive information from you and our products to understand your interests, customize and improve our products and features.
- • The information you submitted. Information you submit to communicate with us, for example, the third-party account number, name, and other information you provide when you provide us with our customer service channels and for our application platforms and services.
- • Your IP address and location information. When you use the product to provide more specific features or services, we may collect your IP address or GPS (Global Positioning System) information. You can turn off this feature to prevent the product from collecting your IP address or GPS information, but please be aware that this feature or service may not be available after the shutdown.
B. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- • provide services to you;
- • Used for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes when we provide services;
- • Help us better understand the operation of the application, design new services, and improve existing services;
- • Personalized user experience such as language, content recommendations, etc.;
- • Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you;
- • Assess the effectiveness of advertising and promotional activities;
- • Participate in related product and service surveys.
C. Information we may share
Except as follows, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
We and our affiliates may associate your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (eg communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, for us) Map service providers that provide location data) share (they may not be in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- • Providing you with our services;
- • achieve the stated purpose of the “How we may use information” section;
- • Understand, maintain and improve our services.
As our business continues to grow, we and our affiliates may make mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer.
We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
- • Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- • Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
- • Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies;
- • Uses that are reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to safeguard the public interest, or to protect the safety and legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
D. Information security
E. Sensitive information
We ask that you not send any personally sensitive information to us, or disclose any personally sensitive information (such as political opinions or other beliefs) to us on an application, service or website, or through an application, service or website. Relevant information such as health, criminal background or past organizational background).
F. Contact us / Report violations
The copyright belongs to Orient Basic Science And Technology Co., Limited . Account Name:Orient Basic Science And Technology Co., Limited,Company Address:FLAT /RM 1318-19,13F HOLLYWOOD PLAZA,610 NATHAN ROAD MONGKOK,KOWLOON. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.